The International Industrial Fair KOBE 2011 is a comprehensive trade fair which promotes the creation of promising industries in the 21st century.
During the Fair, the exhibition of various products, which are keys to the development of cutting-edge technologies and new projects, will be held. Seminars and other events are also scheduled, providing opportunities for companies to conduct business and technological exchange with universities and research institutions.
The Fair is a great chance to expand your business opportunities and share information, as well as acquire new technologies in collaboration with local academies, industries, and government, in the emerging region of new industries, Hyogo-Kobe. We look forward to your participation.
1. Date/Time: September 21 (Wed.) – 22 (Thu.), 2011 10:00 – 17:00
2. Venue: Kobe International Exhibition Hall No.2 (Port Island, Kobe)
3. Number of expected exhibitors: 200 booths (including those for the concurrent events)
4. Exhibition fields:
Environment and energy, information and communication technology and electronics, robot technology, materials and manufacturing technology, food security and health, biotechnology and medical science, advanced technology (nanotechnology and light quantum), traditional local industries, industry-university cooperation and supporting organizations, exhibition in the group , and other related fields
5. Event contents: exhibition of products, prototypes and panels, presentations by exhibitors, demonstrations, seminars, business meetings, etc.
6. Organizer: International Industrial Fair 2011 KOBE Organizing Committee
7. Concurrent events:
Hyogo Environmental Business Exhibition
Minato Genki Messe
Kobe Shinkin Business Messe(scheduled)
8. Exhibition booths (3 booth types available):
Type A: 9 m2(3m×3m) 157,500 JPY
Type B: 6 m2 (3m×2m) 105,000 JPY
Type C: 3 m2(2m×1.5m) 52,500 JPY
9. Web site: http://www.kobemesse.com/
○For more information about the exhibition
(inquiries on exhibition booths, exhibition fees, etc.):
The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, Ltd., Event Group (Osaka, Japan)
2-16 Kitahama-Higashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 540-0031
Tel: 06-6946-3384 Fax: 06-6946-3389
○For general information about the Fair:
The New Industrial Research Organization (NIRO)
1-5-2 Minatojima-Minamimachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0047
Tel: 078-306-6806 Fax: 078-306-6813